Hope tagged me – and why not reveal my music habits?
1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
On my home computer about 3 hours worth – but when I’m home I can snag iTunes from Troy’s computer that has 6000 files or roughly 18 days of music before it starts to repeat the list! At work I have about 4 days worth.
2. The last CD you bought was:
Toby Lightman, Little Things
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
1. Never Seen Blue Like That – from Runaway Bride Soundtrack – love the idea of waking up to the world when you fall in love!
2. Extraordinary – Liz Phair – a great pick me when I’m sick of working!
3. Yellow Submarine – Beatles – this song gets stuck in my head a lot and I can’t get rid of it until I hear the full version! (Top of the World by the Carpenters also gets stuck alot in my head – but that’s harder to list here)
4. Joy of Life-Trout in the Bath – The Coors – I love the Coors and their instrumentals make me smile (or start dancing)
5. Some Days You Gotta Dance by the Dixie Chicks – it gets me cleaning when I don’t wanna!
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Jo – she loves music
Carole, Christine, Sheila, Jess – hopefully it will get them to respond – I miss hearing from them