For the last 5 weeks I have been participating in part B of Lilla Roger’s Make Art That Sells course. This week I’d thought I’d share my completed assignments.
The assignment was to make paper plate and napkin inspired by Ukrainian and/or Bavarian folk art. I loved the dots and simple patterns so I just kept playing with those.
I am glad I took part A and B of the Make Art That Sells course:
- I’ve learned how to get art into different markets (scrapbooking, children’s books, editorial, bolt fabric, home decor)
- I was challenged – I enjoy being challenged and I need to keep challenging myself
- I was reminded about good time management and breaking tasks into smaller chunks
- I am inspired to keep an art journal to continue practicing sketching, doodling and lettering
- I also need to keep doing what I love – working with fabric and thread (and sometimes paper)
Now go make stuff!